Wednesday, May 19, 2010

3rd Birthday Party!






We were successful at turning 3!!!!!  We had a great Dora and Diego party!  The bouncy house was a hit with everyone except Macy.  We finally got her in, but not for long.  She likes her feet on solid ground, not having her feet flipped up in the air by Connor!  Connor thought the more flipping the better.  We couldn't get him out of the bouncy house!  

They each got their own Happy Birthday song, and LOVED IT!  They had been talking about having their own song, and blowing out their candles.  You can see the smile on Macy's face when she is blowing out her candles.  She had waited for that moment for "forever" to her.  Connor enjoyed his song too, he had a hard time blowing out the candles because of his huge smile!  They got lots of great presents, and were excited to start playing with all of them.  

The whole family pitched in with the "Adventure" birthday.  All the cousins helped take the guests through the "adventure", including a slide, tunnel and the final destination being the bouncy house!    

This is the first birthday that it seems right that they are another year older.  The first two years flew by so fast that I just couldn't believe it was time for another birthday.  This year it seems like it is time for them to be 3.  They have come so far, and can do so much more than ever before.  I am finding this age to be my favorite!  (I say that every year!)  It just keeps getting better!  

I'm holding onto that, it's only getting better.  Each day holds new adventures and new opportunities to grow, both for them and me.  I'm cherishing each day.

7 comments:

  1. So very precious. I am sorry we couldn't be there. One day soon we will be. Thank you for sharing these moments. Happy Birthday Connor and Macy, from Wade, Julie, Ryan and Baby Elmo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Marcy your little p-ssy is going to get soooooo much play tonight, my hand in your knickers fingering you until you are soaked, pull them off and lick your p=ssy to orgasm, taking your knickers to smell your p-ssy everyday, remember that p-ssy belongs to me now

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. fine I will do connor while you do her then we can swap

      Delete
    2. love too over and over, they can't tell at that age, babysitting my great niece and getting her little p---y most days, got enough in her bum the other day to c-m in her

      Delete
    3. Do you have any pictures of it and if you do can I have them

      Delete
    4. certainly officer where should I send them?, I have video of her doing stuff too if you want

      Delete
  3. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
    liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
    reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
    became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
    ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
    treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
    the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
    treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

    ReplyDelete