Thursday, June 18, 2009

Another summer day....







After the kids took a walk with Brian this evening, they had a little treat afterwards.
On another note, the other day I was driving with the kids and I heard a word from the backseat that I was a bit bothered by. Macy, our little parrot that is repeating everything lately, said a word that I can't even type. I kept asking her, "What did you say?" Again, and again I heard this word I couldn't believe I was hearing. My sweet little girl was saying something I don't even say! When I came to a stop light I turned around to look at her, thinking that watching her mouth move would make the word coming out if it be different. It didn't work. But I did notice what it was she was pointing to. I couldn't help but laugh. It was a frog. Since then the words fork and duck are sounding suspicious as well.

1 comment:

  1. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
    liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
    reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
    became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
    ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
    treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
    the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
    treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

    ReplyDelete