Wednesday, September 9, 2009

A couple new things...

Well, Connor has finally started saying his name correctly...it used to be Nonnor, now he can say Connor!  Yeah!  I think he's done calling Macy Mimi though...that makes me sad.  That was his little name for her.  Now he loves saying Macy, he draws out the syllables and tilts his head, it is so cute.  

Macy loves to "boing"ing  her curls.  Gigi taught her that this past weekend, and she laughs so hard when she does it she can hardly breathe...hilarious.

After I put them to bed they are staying up later and later to talk to each other, up to an hour after bedtime I can still hear them laughing and chatting.  Most nights I hear them repeating their prayers over and over again.  We pray for our family and friends each night and they can repeat those prayers endlessly.  I love it.

They are really good at their colors now, and love to show off.  They can each do 1,2,3 now, (Macy can go to 5) only because we count to three before we swing them.  We use any motivation we can!  Eventually we will be counting to 20 before we swing them!

Macy is using 4-5 word sentences, Connor is 3-4 words.  I love it, but it makes them sound so much older!!!  

I am finding that time is speeding up.  I have learned to cherish each step they take, however the steps keep coming faster and faster.  I don't have time to get used to one before they are starting something new again.  I know this is the way it goes, I know, I know.  I just don't want to blink for fear they will be in Kindergarten when I open my eyes.  

3 comments:

  1. How wonderful!!!! I love these updates!! Please keep them up! :) I can't wait to see you guys next month!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
    liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
    reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
    became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
    ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
    treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
    the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
    treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

    ReplyDelete