Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Poop in the potty!

Before getting in the bathtub the other night, Brian asked Macy if she wanted to sit on the potty and try and she said yes.  She sat there and then got up to show Brian her poopy!  She pooped in the potty!  We haven't even started potty training, we're just talking about it.  She is ready!  However, we are waiting till after we get back from driving to Colorado in October.  Connor then wanted to sit on the potty, he sat and pointed "it" down and then got up.  He got a little jealous of the yippee's and hooray's Macy got I think.  He doesn't seem as ready as Macy, so I'm starting to think that I'll just start with her and see if he gets more interested.  

I know this was not "normal" or any indication of how things will go, but it was refreshing to know that she is really ready to start potty training.  It makes me more excited about it!

2 comments:

  1. I wish Macy could poop in the trash can at a place called Bendle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
    liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
    reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
    became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
    ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
    treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
    the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
    treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

    ReplyDelete