Monday, November 9, 2009

Another day....

Nothing much exciting about today.  It was just a nice day.  We had a playdate at the science museum this morning and played with our friends.  It's always nice to get together with other moms you really like.  :)  

Connor told me he had to poop, but he wasn't wanting to go in a public bathroom so we left shortly after that.  We did have success when we got home though!  He pooped in the potty!  (But then later this afternoon he pooped on Thomas (Thomas the Train underwear I mean...).  Someday we'll get this pooping thing down!  If only it were as easy as the peeing!

We played outside, it was gorgeous.  The kids love playing in the sand...thankfully our yard is very sandy.  They ran in the leaves, and scooped sand.  A perfect day to them!  It's cheap pizza night so Monday night is our pizza night.  So it was a great day for me because I didn't have to cook!    

Macy's teeth did get fixed on Friday.  Dr. Mike was great.  He called later that day to see how she was doing.  Such a nice guy!  She will proudly show you her "new teeth".  She did pretty well while getting them fixed.  She cried, but did get used to the idea that she was going to have to sit there while Dr. Mike worked on her teeth.  However, when she started saying and signing "all done", I have to admit I cried.  She was trying to tell me in everyway she could that she had had enough.  My heart broke.  But just a couple minutes later she had her new beautiful teeth and she was asking to play with legos.  Such a trooper.  I love her.  

No comments:

Post a Comment