Monday, November 16, 2009

Motivation!

I think I have found Connor's motivation for pooping on the potty!  Cars!  For the last two days he has pooped on the potty because he now gets little matchbox cars for each time he poops on the potty.   M&M's worked for peeing, but we needed something more "substantial" for pooping!  I'm not claiming total victory yet, but we are hopefully on our way!

Macy seems to be getting interested in peeing on the potty again.  She asks to now, not that anything is happening, but hopefully the desire is coming back.  

The doctor thought Macy might have had the swine flu, but we now know it was roseola.  Connor has had this in the past, we were confused by the high fever until the rash showed up.  Then we knew...  Nothing major about roseola, just a bad attitude that comes with the rash.  Over with  in a couple days.   

Not much else new.  I just swear I have the cutest kids.  They are playing together so well, laughin with each other, sharing with each other, helping each other, etc.  I love them dearly!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment