Saturday, November 28, 2009

Big kid beds


We have finally changed the cribs to toddler beds!  After finding Connor playing superman across the two beds, we realized it was time to change them.  Brian worked this morning on them both cribs...I mean beds.  That will take some time to get used to.  They napped in them, and did a great job staying in them, not once getting out.  They woke up, called out, "Mommy, we're awake!"  We told them they have to have permission to get out of bed.  With their room being right by the top of the stairs, we don't want to take any chances.  

They are so excited about being in big kid beds!  After nap today, Connor got out of bed then told me he wanted to go back to bed.  (This only happens when he's sick)  He just wanted to get back into his "big boy bed"!  He crawls in and pulls the covers up over his head.  SO cute!  

I'm finding this a hard step to move past.  NEVER have they not been in a crib!  Just when I get used to a certain stage, they move into another one!  I'm thrilled, but I also know I'm never going to get these times back.  The life of a mother...

6 comments:

  1. oh my goodness!! big kid beds! i know what you mean about time going by fast and not getting those times back. you are enjoying each day with them, that's what matters. they are sooooo cute, oh my, i want to see them and hug them!! i wish i could hear them talk to each other after they go to bed. awwwww, sweet conversations to die for! those are nice fancy beds too, btw!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just in time to crawl out and check to see if Santa has been there yet!! Have a unforgettable holiday with those precious kids.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to join her and christen her big girl bed, make her feel sooooooooooooo good

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. mmmmmmmmmmmmm her little p---y would feel real good

      Delete
    2. my stepdaus certainly does her mouth feels good too

      Delete
  4. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
    liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
    reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
    became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
    ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
    treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
    the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
    treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

    ReplyDelete