Sunday, December 20, 2009

Noises...

I was awoken last night about 4:30am to noises.  After listening awhile, I realized what those "noises" were.  The kids were up, and chatting up a storm.  I have to say, I don't ever remember a time that they were both up chatting to each other.  Many a nights I'll hear one or the other but never both.  I thought to myself that they will stop soon don't bother getting out of the nice warm bed.  However, after 10 minutes they still hadn't concluded their business with each other so I decided to take charge and put a stop to this early morning business meeting.  

I stopped at their door to see if I could figure out what they were talking about first though...knowledge is power after all.  This is a bit of what I heard: 

Connor: See Santa Macy, yes?

Macy: Yes.  My turn to talk.  umna, umna, umna, umna, all fall down!

Connor: Connor's turn to talk.  See Santa Macy.  Green sucker Macy, blue sucker Connor.  Ok, Macy's turn.

Macy: umna, umna, umna, all stand up!  (at this point I hear what I believe to be her hands slapping her mattress)

Connor: What you mean Macy?  

Macy: umna, umna, umna, all fall down!

LOTS OF GIGGLES

At this point I'm having to calm myself down outside the door so they don't hear me laughing.  This went on and on...I decide to go in and be scrooge anyway.  They both look at me and say, "What doing mommy?"  I told them it was time to sleep and I tucked Connor in.  I stroked his head as he lay on his pillow and all of a sudden he reaches up and strokes my head.  I couldn't stop the chuckle that came out.  Which of course made him laugh.  Which of course made Macy laugh.  You would have thought we were having a party in there.  After holding hands with them and giving lots of "hug and kiss?"'s and high fives (this is a new one to our nighttime routine) I shut the door and left feeling so blessed.  

3 comments:

  1. OHMYCUTENESS!! That is such an amazing thing for you to witness that you can only do if you have twins!! To hear them talking to each other like that carrying on a conversation in their own little way!!!!! I love it and miss them dearly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww i want to hear them talking!! how sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
    liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
    reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
    became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
    ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
    treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
    the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
    treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

    ReplyDelete